0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
Can someone please explain to me how to find the answer? I’m really stuck on this one. Thank you!!

5 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
Hi u/MexicanVanilla96,

**You are required to explain your post and show your efforts. _(Rule 1)_**

Please add a comment below explaining your attempt(s) to solve this and what you need help with **specifically**. If some of your work is included in the image or gallery, you may make reference to it as needed. See the sidebar for advice on 'how to ask a good question'. Don't just say you need help with it.

**Failure to follow the rules and explain your post will result in the post being removed**

---

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/askmath) if you have any questions or concerns.*
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
does your text clarify the meaning of “corresponding point”? The point (5,8) must be on the graph of g(x)
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
You know that f produces an output of 3 when the input is 10.

So consider f(2x). When the input (2x) is 10, the output is 3.

What would x be to produce that input?
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
I am in this rn at PPcc lmao what are the chances, was looking at this today. Watch the Khan academy stuff if you don't wanna get buttf'd, it makes everything clear.
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
(5,8)

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
4 answers
GCFtalk asked Jun 21
For GHDP, if you had to choose one of the below study material packages.
GCFtalk asked Jun 21
by GCFtalk
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
4 answers
Tamilmirror asked Jun 21
I want to do this rhubarb wine recipe but I have 5.649 kg of rhubarb instead of 1.25kg in the recipe; can anyone tell me how much sugar I need to add to my amount and wha...
Tamilmirror asked Jun 21
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
2 answers
RAFMusic asked Jun 21
Could someone help me solve the 3 question here? i dont understand how to find the value on the x-axis. Thank you pre hand
RAFMusic asked Jun 21
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
7 answers
PhillipHarbor asked Jun 21
With a 60% chance of doubling your bet, and a 40% chance of losing the bet, which percentage of your total money should you bet each time to maximize your average winning...
PhillipHarbor asked Jun 21
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
2 answers
thebandapp asked Jun 21
If you subscribe to a service that is £100 a year for a 5 year term, and you also get £50 sign up discount and one year free, which of the following do you pay?
thebandapp asked Jun 21

33.4k questions

135k answers

0 comments

33.7k users

OhhAskMe is a math solving hub where high school and university students ask and answer loads of math questions, discuss the latest in math, and share their knowledge. It’s 100% free!